Questions About Shipping & Returns
What is the return policy?
We are currently not accepting returns until further notice. If you received a defective product we’d be more than happy to make it right for you. We can either ship you a replacement (if and when it is in stock), exchange it for another item of equal value or issue a full refund.
All sales are final.
What are the shipping options?
We currently ship via USPS Parcel Select ground shipping (2-8 days) within the United States.
- Shipping is only available in the US (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) and Canada.
- All orders shipped to Canada will be shipped using USPS International First Class (1-4+ weeks).
- If you’re located in any other part of the world and are interested in our products please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we could get you a quote.
Who is responsible for international taxes, duties and fees?
Buyer is responsible to pay any customs duties, fees or taxes required by their country.
When will I receive my order?
Order are fulfilled within 1-4 days and ship via USPS Parcel Select Ground shipping/USPS First Class International
What do I do if I never received my order?
If you don’t receive an email with your tracking number within 1-4 days please send us an email at email@example.com so we could further assist you.
What do I do if I received a defective order?
Received a defective order? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make things right. We’ll be happy to replace, exchange or issue a full refund if necessary.
How do I make changes to an order I’ve already placed?
We’d be happy to make changes to your order as long as it hasn’t shipped and if and when items are available.
Where are you located?
We are located in Santa Ana, CA
- At the moment we don’t have a storefront and operate strictly through online.
- Occasionally we do pop up at events and markets. Please visit our community section to find all our upcoming event dates. www.xolosupply.com/community
Questions About Our Products
Where do the products come from?
- All our products are packaged and shipped in the USA.
- We do our best to work with small businesses and source the best products/services we can.
How do I know your products are safe to use on my dog?
All our products are ALL NATURAL, NON TOXIC and FORMULATED to tend to all your Xolo's needs.
- All our products are created from SIMPLE FORMULAS with the HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS possible.
- Our products have been tried and tested over the years and have given us the results and quality we believe all dogs deserve.
Are your products tested on animals?
NONE of our products are animal tested.
Do you do collaborations?
We love working with small businesses, people in our community, and freelance creators. If you have something in mind that you believe could fit our brand and mission, please feel free to reach out and share your ideas, we’d love to hear them. You can email us at Juliox@xolosupply.com
How can we be part of the “Community Spotlight”?
Our “Community Spotlight” is a special place for the members of the community who feel they have something special to share with the community. This could be the journey, experiences, knowledge or anything xolo related.
How do I contact your company if my question isn’t answered here?
We are very active on our Instagram ( @xolosupplyco) and Facebook page ( Xolo Supply Co) please feel free to send us a direct message there.